The mission of St. Patrick Parish is to be one with Christ in making the reign of God a reality. As a small Catholic community, we depend on God and celebrate His love in Word and Sacraments. Life-long faith formation is a priority and we aspire to be responsible stewards of time, talent, and treasure.
St. Patrick Parish Announces Plans for 2015 Roundup
St. Patrick Catholic Community is pleased to announce plans for this year’s Roundup to be held on Saturday and Sunday, August 8-9, 2015, on the church grounds.
As in years past, the Roundup celebrates all that is important about rural life, displaying the areas heritage and respect for country Christian life. The Roundup planning committee began meeting just following the 2014 event and are now pleased to share plans for 2015.
- Roundup Mass Bishop Robert Morneau will celebrate A Special Rural Life Mass on the church grounds on Sunday morning at 9:00 am
- Polka Band The Jerry Schneider Band will be playing throughout the day
- Parish Dinner featuring broasted chicken and pork dinner with all the trimmings and delicious homemade desserts
- Roundup Parade featuring floats and units from local organizations, companies and individuals.
- Human Foosball Event in the mud will be the new competitive game for the event with area teams competing for prizes
The total support of all parishioners and the local community will be instrumental in the continued success of the Roundup. The planning committee is very excited to begin promotions for these events and looks forward to another very successful Roundup in 2015.
After much prayer and many hours of discussion, we realize that what we had for 44 years in the Original Pig Rassle was memorable, legal and great family fun. We also realize that our parish and diocesan talents could be better spent in areas that are less controversial. It is with great regret that we have discontinued the Original Pig Rassle, we are however, very excited to begin this new tradition at St. Patrick Parish.
More exciting details coming soon Mark Your Calendar
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Priest is available before Mass.